Our doors are officially open to customers! We are still offering curbside pickup and delivery for anyone who is uncomfortable coming into the store (instructions for curbside pickup and delivery are below).
Here are some steps we have taken, along with some ways you can help to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for you and those around you:
1. Per the Governor’s executive order, face masks will be required not only to enter the store but for curbside service also. This obviously applies to our employees also. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you free of charge.
2. There will be separate entrance and exit doors. Please watch for the enter and exit signs. This is designed to keep shoppers entering the store separate from anyone checking out at the registers.
3. We will provide hand sanitizer stations when entering and exiting the store.
4. We have installed shields around the cash registers.
5. The store will be sanitized daily and high touch areas such as counter tops and door pulls hourly.
6. We have installed floor stickers and signs to help you maintain proper social distancing.
7. To the most reasonable extent possible, we ask that you please only touch what you intend to buy.
8. We are limiting the number of customers in the store to five at a time.
9. If you think we have missed something we are very open to suggestions. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (845)687-7125.
Curbside pickup: order via phone or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and pick it up at the store. You can either pay in advance via our secure payment portal, call us at the store at (845)687-7125 with your credit card information, or pay when you arrive. We will bring the order to you by the table outside the store.
Home delivery: We are offering delivery to our customers in the greater Rondout Valley. Orders placed by 2 p.m. will be delivered the same day between 4 and 7 p.m. the same day. Orders after 2 p.m. will be delivered the following day. A $50.00 minimum purchase is required for home delivery.
Here is a list of the wines we currently carry. Please note, our inventory has been fluctuating rapidly due to increased demand. If you are selecting from this list, please give us your second and third choices for each selection.
NOTE: If you are paying by credit card and would like to add a tip for the delivery driver, please specify the amount you would like to add to your total.